Best Day Picnic Location Near Jaipur
Day Picnic Near Jaipur with Farm Fresh Meals, Pool Use, Outdoor & Indoor Activities @ INR 1499 per person inclusive of taxes
Planning a Day Picnic near Jaipur? Then no look further than Umaid Lake Palace, spread across a 20 acre organic farm with its own dairy & beautiful gardens & an inviting pool surrounded by nature.
Located at a distance of 65 kms from Jaipur, less than an hour's drive from central Jaipur; the majestic Umaid Lake Palace located 15 minutes drive from the 9th Century Chand Baori Stepwell (Abhaneri) & the haunted fort of Bhangarh is only 30 minutes away, serving as a Perfect Day Outing Resort near Jaipur.
Private and family run, this is just the place for a sublime breather away from the bustle of the chaos of city life yet offering a wonderful array of activities for Family Day Outings Near Jaipur.
Take an excursion to nearby forts & palaces, relax by the pool, go on nature walks with a naturalist, or enjoy serene candlelight dinners are handpicked locations at the palace grounds, a Day Picnic Resort Near Jaipur
For guests traveling from Jaipur to Umaid Lake Palace, a visit to 'The Haunted Fort & Ghost Town of Bhangarh' & 'The 1000 Year Old Abhaneri Stepwell (Chand Baori) is highly recommended en-route. Other places worth visiting around include, 'Mehndipur Balaji Temple'& 'The Sariska National Park'.
Day Outing Package Rate Per Person : INR 1499 per person inclusive of taxes
- Complimentary meals for up to 2 children sharing with adults below 5 years of age.
- For Pax above 5 years of age, full adult rate is applicable
- Day Outing + Lunch - 12 pm - 5 pm
- Day Outing + Dinner - 5 pm - 10 pm
Validity :The above package rates are valid until: 30.09.2021
- Welcome Drink
- Three Course Lunch or Dinner
- Evening High Tea with Cookies & Pakora
- Swimming Pool Access (Swim wear mandatory for pool use)
- Outdoor Recreational Activities – Cycling, Crocquet, Cricket, Volleyball & Badminton
- Indoor Games: Billiards, Carom, Table Tennis, Chess & Board Games
- Countryside Nature Walk
- Guided walking tour of organic farms & dairy
- 10% off on Food & Soft Beverages apart from the inclusions
- Day Use room for up to 5 hours : INR 3000 + Taxes
- Countryside Jeep Safari with village walk & alfresco masala tea at a scenic location : INR 1,500 Per Person + Taxes
- Camel Cart Ride @ INR 1500 Per Person + Taxes
- Jeep Safari to the 17th century haunted fort of Bhangarh : INR 2,500 Per Person + Taxes
- Historical Abhaneri Jeep Safari with masala tea break en-route at a mud house : INR 2,000 Per Person + Taxes
- Upgrade to outdoor Baradari Fountain Meal Experience : INR 1,500 Per Person + Taxes
Suggestive Menu for Farm Fresh Lunch or Dinner: (Non-veg options also available on request)
- One Rice Preparation
- One Chef's Choice Dal Preparation
- Two Seasonal Vegetables Preparation
- One Paneer Preparation
- Two Types of Indian breads
- One Curd Preparation
- One Dessert Preparation
What you’ll love:
The Location – History with Natural Beauty
Less travelled but equally rich in unusual places, a trip to the center of India has everything to offer: a green nature of fields in hills, an exceptional wild life with the opportunity to observe historic forts & palaces nearby like ‘The Haunted Bhangarh Fort’ , ‘The 8thCentury Abhaneri Stepwell’ , The Mysterious Mehndipur Balaji Temple & the numerous lakes & water bodies around the retreat, rated as the best resort for day picnic near Jaipur.
The surrounding countryside is sublime known for its historical magnificence.
Umaid Lake Palace, The Best Resort for Day Outing in Jaipur. It is perfect for the couple’s day outs with the Best Weekend Getaways Near Jaipur. Even it is counted as one of the best places for Family day outing resorts in Jaipur with the best offers.
The Property – The Countryside Organic Palace Retreat
A real little jewel of calm, away from the hustle and bustle of the city; a refreshing getaway from normal with a breath of fresh air, home grown organic produce and exceptional service. A peaceful and magnificent palace cum countryside organic retreat, Umaid Lake Palace blends perfectly in the natural environment with its earthy tones, popular as the best place for family day outing resorts in Jaipur.
Dining:The alfresco terrace open air deck at the retreat is popular for its authentic hospitality and wide range of mouth-watering local and International delicacies. Guests can also choose to enjoy a special baradari dinner or a candle dinner around the Mughal fountains with their loved ones.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prior reservation is necessary
- For Corporate Day Outing near Jaipur offers, call us or email us with your company profile
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice in case of any changes in the tax structure by the Government.
- For reservations call: +91-9799936888 Or write to us on email@example.com