Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-1427-203166
For Reservation : +91-9828922899
- Jaipur - 65 kilometers
- Bharatpur - 110 kilometers
- Abhaneri & Harshat Mata Temple - 18 kilometers
- Agra -170 kilometers
- Fatehpur Sikri - 134 Km
- Sariska - 85 kilometers
- Ranthambhore National Park - 130 kilometers
- Bhangarh & Ajabgarh - 35 Kilometers
- Mehandipur Balaji Temple - 25 Kilometers
- Sikandra Stone Carving Mart -12 Kilometers
- Samode- 115 kilometers
'Features a bird sanctuary, fresh fish from the lake and locally produced organic vegetables and poultry.'
Never earlier has a location been so significantly transformed, imprinted as a tourist haven from sheer expanse! And with all modern amenities to suit the mordern traveller, Umaid Lake Palace, Dausa rolls out the carpet for individuals from India and overseas; Groups – Small; corporates on a get-away or for their conferences and meets.
The lake view restaurant serves freshly grown organic vegetables, poultry products and fish from the lake produced within the hotel premises. Nature walk to our organic farms in our hotel premises where guests are encouraged to engage in the local farming practices which may very well be cutting crop or using the village thresher and more!. Bird watching walks along with a trained guide around the lake are much cherished.
Your stay includes the activities such as Camel or Camel Cart ride, village walks, cooking shows, Rajasthani classical dances with bonfire in the evening, organic farming, bird watching trips around the lake, kite flying or cycle treks if you desire to do so.
Umaid Lake Palace is one of the few hotels which organizes camel polo in its lawns followed by camel safari's along the lake. It gives a break to your groups and individuals from the monotony of the modern hotels, palaces and busy cities.
- Village Safari by Camel & Camel Carts
- Organic Farming Experience
- Excursion to Abhaneri step Well (Jeep Safari)
- Birding at Kalakho lake – Due to close proximity to Bharatpur Bird lovers can capture the sight of a variety of migratory birds.
- Camel Polo & Camel Race (refer to the photo gallery for pictures)
- Cooking classes – Traditional cuisine of the historic state of Rajputs.
- Rural Tourism – Interaction with local Panchayat or a game of cricket with the villagers ( Lagaan Style)
- Village Safari by Jugarh
- Camel Safari along the lake
- Interaction with local Artisans
- Contribute to the environment - Donate a tree in your name
- Fishing in the lake (fresh local fish served in our lake view restaurant)
- Special theme Dinners & corporate events